Saturday 17 October 2015

REVIEW: DORK DIARIES, POPSTAR, Tales from a not-so-fabulous life

So, here goes, my first book review:

DORK DIARIES, POPSTAR, Tales from a not-so-fabulous life
by Rachel Renee Russell (what a cool name!)
 
Dork Diaries, Popstar
Dork Diaries, Popstar



This is a really good book. It's about a girl called Nikki Maxwell and her two BFFs Chloe and Zoe. Her worst enemies are Mackenzie and Jessica. Nikki writes a diary about her life. There is really good illustration too.
It's mainly about a talent show. She was going to do the show only with her two BFFs but them McK (her worst enemy) persuaded them to come on "The Dark Side" (her team). So then, she makes a band with a girl called Violet, Theo and Brandon and her two BFFs start to get jealous and they get persuaded by Nikki to come back on her team "Dorkulous".

Then, they get disqualified because the form that Nikki filled in to be in the contest it says "I'm not really sure yet" in the team's title. Then her life basically starts falling apart.

I won't tell you what happens in the end but it looks like it's gonna go well.

Hearts out of 5: ♥♥♥♥♥

So have a read and let me know what you think. All you need to do is buy it, or take it out of the library and then put your comments in the box below. Great!



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I absolutely love the Dork Diaries series, and this one is one of my favourites! Can't wait to read more from you xxx

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie, I'm fan too, even though I've only read one of them so far. I think it's really cool.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete