Tuesday 27 October 2015

REVIEW: FLORA THE FANCY DRESS FAIRY, by Daisy Meadows

So this is part of the Rainbow Magic stories. It's 3 stories in 1.
Flora the Fancy Dress Fairy
It's an excellent book. I bought it in Sevenoaks, in a charity shop. I've read only 3 books by Daisy Meadows and I think they're all great. I read this one all last night. I absolutely adore Daisy Meadows, I know I've said that a thousand times, but I just can't get over how good the books are. They're really magical.

Now, about the book. Kirsty's cousin is holding a magnificent fancy dress ball and Rachel and Kirsty can't wait. But everything's going wrong. Jack Frost's evil goblins are holding a fancy dress ball in the same place at Mckersey Castle. So they need help from Flora and the magical fairies. Oh no, the evil goblins are stealing Flora's 3 magical items - her red cape, her ball mask and her small figurine.

The small figurine makes the food perfect and the magical mask makes all of the costumes perfect. I can't remember what the red cloak does.

You should try reading it.

Hearts out of 5: ♥♥♥♥♥

P.S. It's good to buy books in charity shops because they're very cheap and good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment